Your creative journey starts here.
- Unlimited access to every class
- Supportive online creative community
- Learn offline with Ulearna's App
- Overthinking and worrying:
- Overthinking creates problems that are not present in the first place.
- Worrying takes away today’s peace and potential but not tomorrow's troubles.
- Don’t let two things happen:
- Anyone define you.
- And never let your fears be the boundaries of your dreams.
- Respect boundaries:
- If someone ghosts you respect the dead and move on.
- Self-love>>>>Anything else.
- Staying in unhealthy relationships:
- Relationships work better when there’s clarity, and clarity leads to trust and trust leads to better bonding.
- A relationship is more about the will to be together than time spent.
- Trying to impress others:
- The only person you should be impressing is yourself before anyone else. Impressing yourself increases self-confidence.
- Do stings that scare you the most.
- Give up regretting and living in the past:
- When you live in the past you miss the beauty of today. Living in past affects your present and makes you worry about the future.
- Appreciate the things that didn’t work out because they just made room for the things that will.
- Stop comparing:
- Stop comparing your chapter 1 to someone’s chapter 10.
- You are unique, and so are your goals, dreams, and journey.
- Trust that you are at the right place at the right time.
- Staying in your comfort zone:
- You grow outside your comfort zone. Remember who you want to be and what you are capable of.
- Try things that scare you the most.
- Caring what others think:
- Don’t bother if society disapproves; society is created by us, divided by us, and judged by us
- Everyone is busy with their own life struggles, so who’s busy thinking about you?
- Never follow someone blindly:
- Don’t believe everything you is online. Many people and businesses use psychological marketing strategies to influence your thought process in believing or buying something.
- Have your own beliefs and clear vision.