Finance officer & Quickbooks Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Tax consultant Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of English, Pashto, and Dari
- Knowing how to edit photos and videos would be a plus point
- in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks finance software
5 steps hiring procedure at Ulearna:
1- Shortlisted for the Job
2- Zoom or physical interview took place
3- One-week test job (if you couldn't join us you will be still paid for the test week)
4- If you could approve yourself useful to the company you will be given 3 months probationary contract
5- permanent contract with all the company benefits and perks
Looking forward to welcoming in Ulearna's dynamic Team
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Remote Friendly: Yes