We like giving the freedom for designers to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our app easy and fun to use. We're scaling quickly, so we're recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get things done, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture.
- - Create best in class user experience for mobile and desktop.
- - Lead the initiative to simplify Ulearna's UI and improve general UX, especially for people less familiar with project management software.
- - Collaborate closely with our product team to build new features and experiences.
- - Set design requirements for the design team and ensure guidelines are followed.
- - Experience creating interactive prototypes with tools like Figma (preferred), Sketch, inVision, Adobe XD, etc.
- - A portfolio on a personal website, Dribbble, or Behance showcasing your skills.
- - A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- - Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
you will be given test work to design a page or feature it help will our recuriter to experience your tallent. (you will be paid for the test work)
- Job Type: Part Time Job
- Location: Germany
- Remote Friendly: Yes