Customer Support Intern
Ulearna invites all qualified candidates to apply for the following Internship position.
|Title of Position:||Customer Support-Intern||Job Number:||JD-22-007|
|Duty Station:||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Number of Positions:||1 (Male)|
|Contract Status:||Six Month (with Possibility of Extension)|
|Salary Range:||As per Organization Salary Scale|
|Non-monetary Benefits for staff||According to Ulearna internal rules|
Ulearna as a platform is the culmination of many great minds working together. It is a revolutionary cloud-based community platform which facilitates a community of students and instructors from all over the world, to share career-based skills and knowledge without boundaries. Ulearna is Germany licensed and is actively working and has Offices at Afghanistan and Germany. It works with a vision to be a leading worldwide platform and to serve community by providing quality educations and trainings.
Scope of work:
We are looking for a Customer Support intern to join our team, this will be a six-month internship program and at the end of the internship period the internee will be granted with a full-time job.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fresh Graduate with bachelor in Marketing, Communication or relevant field.
- Having Experience in relevant field will be an asset.
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, and English, Written and spoken.
- Familiarity with Computer programs and internet.
- Familiarity with all Social media platforms.
- Patience and team work ability.
As full-time intern, the subscriber should follow-up the following job description:
- Response to customer questions via social media and WhatsApp.
- Answer to customer calls.
- Replies to comments.
- Provide required information to customer.
- Dealing to solve customer problems.
- Ask customer satisfaction about company product and services.
- Implement marketing policy as per guidance of line manager.
- Responsible to report about his own activities to line manager.
- Make social media campaign and understanding whether to define target market.
- Strictly follow-up the targeted-goals given by supervisor
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- To apply, all interested qualified candidates should fill an online application through Ulearna main job portal and submit full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the internship job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
- Application and CV receive after closing date of vacancy announcement will not be considered.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Remote Friendly: No