|Title of Position:||Graphic Designer||Job Number:||JD-22-006|
|Duty Station:||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Number of Positions:||1 (Male)|
|Contract Status:||One Year (with Possibility of Extension)|
|Salary Range:||As per Organization Salary Scale|
|Non-monetary Benefits for staff||According to Ulearna internal rules|
Ulearna as a platform is the culmination of many great minds working together. It is a revolutionary cloud-based community platform which facilitates a community of students and instructors from all over the world, to share career-based skills and knowledge without boundaries. Ulearna is Germany licensed and is actively working and has Offices at Afghanistan and Germany. It works with a vision to be a leading worldwide platform and to serve community by providing quality educations and trainings.
Scope of work:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of our social media platforms, record, edit and upload courses to the online platform and to create contents for the social media.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field mainly Computer Science focused in Graphic Design.
- 3+ Years of work experience in Graphic Design. (Experience with TV would be an asset).
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, After Effect, Illustrator and Premier.
- Proven Experience in Camera and lighting
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, and English, Written and spoken.
- Complete understanding of all social media platforms.
As full-time employee, the subscriber should follow-up the following job description:
- Record, run, edit, upload and present all videos into platform and social media.
- Design and support different banners and posters.
- Posting videos and videos on Ulearna social media and YouTube.
- Professionally operate and control the video camera.
- Implement all quality checks related to effective maintenance of camera.
- Perform tests and clean equipment to secure proper working condition.
- Collaborate with all departments in related fields.
- Employee must report to supervisor weekly, monthly and annually.
- Plan and implement content marketing for social media.
- Strictly follow-up the targeted-goals given by supervisor
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- To apply, all interested qualified candidates should fill an online application through Ulearna main job portal and submit full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
- Application and CV receive after closing date of vacancy announcement will not be considered.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Remote Friendly: No